Customers Benefit from Dotson’s Sand System Expansion Reinvestment, like the recent sand system expansion, is a key part of the Dotson Difference. Better equipment and better technology result in better quality. The expansion of the sand system is significant for several reasons. The new system is able to monitor 2,000 different data points, which provides […]
Significant Facilities Expansion Good for the Environment The recent expansion of Dotson’s sand system was a significant undertaking that will have a big impact on many aspects of the ductile iron castings foundry. The upgrade changes the way Dotson utilizes sand, and will improve operations and drive quality, efficiency and environmental responsibility for decades. While […]
Taking a welded component and turning it into a casting can help manufacturers save significant production costs. Dotson Iron Castings was recently recognized for one such casting conversion that saves costs at the Metalcasting Congress in Milwaukee.
Dotson Iron Castings keeps making the right decisions to remain profitable, productive, and agile
• VIP Dual-Trak induction power control
• Two induction melting furnaces
• Meltminder 300 controls and iSense data visualization
Dotson Iron Castings was recently inducted into the Greater Mankato Business Hall of Fame.
Dotson helps the large OEM customer avoid a line down situation by delivering machined complete production castings just 5 business days from initial contact.
Dotson Continues to Cut Ductile Iron Casting Lead Times
It all comes down to time and excess inventory. To customers time and excess inventory equals money.
Dotson Iron Castings will be at CastExpo & Metalcasting Congress in Minneapolis, MN, April 16-19!
The Dotson Casting Masters course is happening May 17 and 18. This unique opportunity allows you to see and learn about the latest casting technology around the world, in operation at Dotson Iron Castings!
Dotson employees were recently recognized as “Volunteer of the Month” in the “Feed Our Communities Partners” monthly news letter.
Where innovation, teamwork, and a desire for excellence combine to delight our customers, provide a rewarding workplace for our employees, and generate profits for stability and growth.
- The Manufacturing Institute Honored Jean Bye, President/CEO at Dotson Iron CastingsApril 15, 2019 - 2:32 pm
- Recognized at the Greater Mankato Growth Business Awards Hall of FameNovember 21, 2018 - 5:37 pm
- Dotson Receives Made in MN Manufacturing Award in Community Impact from MN Business MagazineSeptember 24, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Dotson Iron Castings Was Recently Featured in the MPMA NewsletterJune 26, 2018 - 12:25 pm