Taking a welded component and turning it into a casting can help manufacturers save significant production costs. Dotson Iron Castings was recently recognized for one such casting conversion that saves costs at the Metalcasting Congress in Milwaukee.
Dotson Iron Castings keeps making the right decisions to remain profitable, productive, and agile
• VIP Dual-Trak induction power control
• Two induction melting furnaces
• Meltminder 300 controls and iSense data visualization
Dotson Iron Castings was recently inducted into the Greater Mankato Business Hall of Fame.
Dotson helps the large OEM customer avoid a line down situation by delivering machined complete production castings just 5 business days from initial contact.
Dotson Continues to Cut Ductile Iron Casting Lead Times
It all comes down to time and excess inventory. To customers time and excess inventory equals money.
Dotson Iron Castings will be at CastExpo & Metalcasting Congress in Minneapolis, MN, April 16-19!
The Dotson Casting Masters course is happening May 17 and 18. This unique opportunity allows you to see and learn about the latest casting technology around the world, in operation at Dotson Iron Castings!
Dotson employees were recently recognized as “Volunteer of the Month” in the “Feed Our Communities Partners” monthly news letter.
Denny Dotson and Jean Bye were named runners-up for Business Person of the Year 2016 by Connect Business Magazine.
Where innovation, teamwork, and a desire for excellence combine to delight our customers, provide a rewarding workplace for our employees, and generate profits for stability and growth.
- Major Upgrades to Employee Spaces at Dotson Iron Castings Coming in 2021!December 31, 2020 - 1:52 pm
- From Iron Castings to Pies, Dotson’s Charitable Giving Efforts are In the News!October 13, 2020 - 3:54 pm
- Tyson Twait named new CEO/President of Dotson Iron CastingsJuly 27, 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Dotson Iron Castings Receives Multiple Awards from the American Foundry SocietyJune 1, 2020 - 3:02 pm